Director, European Operations
St. Onge Company
2:00 PM Closing Keynote: The Future of Robotics & How it Will Affect the Supply Chain: Are we Ready for the Autonomous Supply Chain?
Will robotics be the next disruptive technology in the area of supply chain and distribution? Mr. Bonkenburg will discuss the latest available robotic technology, talk about the companies that are using this technology, and what the supply chain professional needs to know now about the possible future impact of this rapidly developing industry. This dynamic presentation will use videos to highlight new technology from startup companies as well as traditional material handling vendors from around the world. Are these technologies able to help your company and will you be ready for them when they arrive?
· What to expect in Manufacturing, Transportation, Warehousing
· How Supply Chain Leaders need to Prepare for this Technology
· Discussing the Autonomous Supply Chain and Models Necessary for 2030
· Assessing the Improvement of Agility and Enabling New Capabilities of the Supply Chain
· Future Trends and Speculations of the Role of Robotics on the Supply Chain now and in 2030