The speaker Talitha Hampton was part of the previous event. To review the most recent speakers list, click here.
Lead, Supply Chain Packaging and Product Security
1:50 PM Optimizing and Mapping the Correct Transportation Routes to Create Optimal Distribution Opportunities
Qualifying on an operational and performance level that all equipment and installations perform under the desired operating conditions is a key objective of Shire Pharma for 2018. How can we optimize routes while understating fluctuations in standards across multiple suppliers?
- Managing & preparing for fluctuations in standards (2C-8C)
- Ensure USR (User Specification Requirements) performs in accordance and that all design qualifications are in compliance
- Map routes in alignment with regulations and internal deadlines
- Manage cross over routes from merges and acquisitions
- Strategies for carrying out route profiling before the products are distributed