Product Manager, Advanced Therapeutics,
3:20 PM PANEL: The Brave New Supply Chain World: Looking at 3D Printing, Drones, Autonomous Trucks and Emerging Technologies
2018 innovation trends are focusing on blockchain technology, new GPS tracking and traceability devices, realtime data collection, and thermal battery storage, but what do we need to be prepared for in 2019 and beyond? Let’s take a look at some of the biggest innovators contributing to the evolution of the supply chain.
- Examine the autonomous truck and how its technology can be directly applied to the pharma supply chain
- Focus your innovation on the evolution of the customer centric supply chain
- How are Drones, 3D printing and other emerging technologies going to directly impact the supply chain processes we currently use
- What regulations do we need to be aware of with these new innovations?
4:05 PM Sponsor Session Cryopak
- What are your current projects in the Supply Chain Space?
- How are you leading your team to leverage innovation in line with regulations?
- What are some of the biggest challenges you have faced in your current role within the supply chain?