Global Product & Cost Account Lead
Main Conference Day One: Wednesday, September 26th 2018
Wednesday, September 26th, 2018
1:50 PM Improving Sustainability & Environmental Packaging to Reduce Waste and Ensure Temperature Compliant Packaging Designs
Creating sustainable products across the supply chain within standards proves extremely challenging. With Thermo Fisher sending out over 100,000 foam coolers every year, they have set a goal to reduce waste by 20% by 2020. How can we improve our sustainability and environmental initiatives while remaining cost competitive and ensuring temperature compliant packaging designs?
- Reduce waste from packaging and insulation materials
- Create sustainable packaging designs while ensuring cost savings
- Sustain delivery time and temperature controlled requirements with environmentally friendly shipping
Main Conference Day Two: Thursday, September 27th 2018
Thursday, September 27th, 2018
- What are your current projects in the Supply Chain Space?
- How are you leading your team to leverage innovation in line with regulations?
- What are some of the biggest challenges you have faced in your current role within the supply chain?