Senior Consultant Supply Chain
Certification Program: Life-Cycle Development of Temperature Assurance Packaging (TAP)
The certification program aims to coach participants through the entire life-cycle of developing a Temperature Assurance Package (TAP) including considerations with regards to regulations, transportation/logistics, ambient profiles, operations, and packaging design. Prior to the conference you will be provided access to an online "Fundamentals" course. This self-paced course offers participants a systematic approach to develop a foundational understanding of temperature assurance packaging. This will allow participants to establish a core knowledge level and ensure a thorough understanding during the conference session.
At the conference will build from the knowledge learned during the "Fundamentals" course to transition into the "Professional" course. This day-long session will be conducted by a diverse team of industry experts to guide discussion, provide instruction, and lead interactive activities. The "Professional" course coaches participants through the entire life-cycle of developing a Temperature Assurance Package including considerations for regulations, transportation/logistics, ambient profiles, operations, and packaging design. All participants completing courses will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
"Certified Professionals" will be able to:
· Understand the fundamentals of temperature assurance packaging
· Be capable of evaluating different solutions to determine what best meets the needs of their company
· Guide the implementation of temperature assurance packaging solutions within your organization
· Grasp the key processes, protocols and techniques involved in designing temperature-controlled packaging
12:20 PM IDG 11: Risk & Third Party Management: How can we Adopt a Standard Process for Supplier Risk Management through Process Standardization & an Advanced Operating Model?
3:30 PM Panel: The Brave New Supply Chain World: Looking at 3D Printing, Drones, Autonomous Trucks and Emerging Technologies
Panel: The Brave New Supply Chain World: Looking at 3D Printing, Drones, Autonomous Trucks and Emerging Technologies
2018 innovation trends are focusing on blockchain technology, new GPS tracking and traceability devices, real-time data collection, and thermal battery storage, but what do we need to be prepared for in 2019 and beyond? Let’s take a look at some of the biggest innovators contributing to the evolution of the supply chain.
· Examine the autonomous truck and how its technology can be directly applied to the pharma supply chain
· Focus your innovation on the evolution of the customer centric supply chain
· Examining cyber risks in global supply chains
· How are Drones, 3D printing and other emerging technologies going to directly impact the supply chain processes we currently use
· What regulations do we need to be aware of with these new innovations?