Senior Consultant Supply Chain
The certification program aims to coach participants through the entire life-cycle of developing a Temperature Assurance Package (TAP) including considerations with regards to regulations, transportation/logistics, ambient profiles, operations, and packaging design.
Prior to the conference you will be provided access to an online "Fundamentals" course. This self-paced course offers participants a systematic approach to develop a foundational understanding of temperature assurance packaging. This will allow participants to establish a core knowledge level and ensure a thorough understanding during the conference session.
At the conference will build from the knowledge learned during the "Fundamentals" course to transition into the "Professional" course. This day-long session will be conducted by a diverse team of industry experts to guide discussion, provide instruction, and lead interactive activities. The "Professional" course coaches participants through the entire life-cycle of developing a Temperature Assurance Package including considerations for regulations, transportation/logistics, ambient profiles, operations, and packaging design. All participants completing courses will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
Certified Professionals will be able to
- Understand the fundamentals of temperature assurance packaging
- Be capable of evaluating different solutions to determine what best meets the needs of their company
- Guide the implementation of temperature assurance packaging solutions within your organization
- Grasp the key processes, protocols and techniques involved in designing temperature-controlled packaging
11:35 AM Risk & Third Party Management: How can we Adopt a Standard Process for Supplier Risk Management through Process Standardization & an Advanced Operating Model?
3:20 PM PANEL: The Brave New Supply Chain World: Looking at 3D Printing, Drones, Autonomous Trucks and Emerging Technologies
2018 innovation trends are focusing on blockchain technology, new GPS tracking and traceability devices, realtime data collection, and thermal battery storage, but what do we need to be prepared for in 2019 and beyond? Let’s take a look at some of the biggest innovators contributing to the evolution of the supply chain.
- Examine the autonomous truck and how its technology can be directly applied to the pharma supply chain
- Focus your innovation on the evolution of the customer centric supply chain
- How are Drones, 3D printing and other emerging technologies going to directly impact the supply chain processes we currently use
- What regulations do we need to be aware of with these new innovations?