Director, Center for Supply Chain Innovation
Texas Christian University
Workshop D: Digital Solutions for Upstream Supply Chain Integration
The notion of the “Supply Chain 4.0” proposes a plethora of new digital solutions for the pharma market to adopt including EWM, Cost Design, Integrated Business Planning, Web Barcodes, IOT, Blockchain, AI, and Cloud-based Solutions to optimize the supply chain. With all of the new technology for integration, what are the best methods for assessing carrier ETA performance, implementing agility with digitization, increasing container utilization improvement, and removing non-value added tasks from our system?
What will be discussed:
· What is the Industry 4.0 and will it remain a game changer for the entire supply chain?
· How close are we to the Digital Supply Chain?
· Discussing processes for digitalization transformation
· Integration of the upstream supply chain
· How can we implement a large-scale supplier management program and KPI based supplier management?