Global Product Manager
The certification program aims to coach participants through the entire life-cycle of developing a Temperature Assurance Package (TAP) including considerations with regards to regulations, transportation/logistics, ambient profiles, operations, and packaging design.
Prior to the conference you will be provided access to an online "Fundamentals" course. This self-paced course offers participants a systematic approach to develop a foundational understanding of temperature assurance packaging. This will allow participants to establish a core knowledge level and ensure a thorough understanding during the conference session.
At the conference will build from the knowledge learned during the "Fundamentals" course to transition into the "Professional" course. This day-long session will be conducted by a diverse team of industry experts to guide discussion, provide instruction, and lead interactive activities. The "Professional" course coaches participants through the entire life-cycle of developing a Temperature Assurance Package including considerations for regulations, transportation/logistics, ambient profiles, operations, and packaging design. All participants completing courses will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
Certified Professionals will be able to
- Understand the fundamentals of temperature assurance packaging
- Be capable of evaluating different solutions to determine what best meets the needs of their company
- Guide the implementation of temperature assurance packaging solutions within your organization
- Grasp the key processes, protocols and techniques involved in designing temperature-controlled packaging
- How did you achieve this level of success across your organization?
- Have you continued to build upon your project over the last 8 months?
- What were notable results from your winning initiative?
- What are you focusing your team on currently?
- How are you leveraging collaboration and technical innovation across your organization?