Associate Professor, International Business & Research Fellow, Kogod Cybersecurity Governance Center
Kogod School of Business, American University
3:30 PM Panel: The Brave New Supply Chain World: Looking at 3D Printing, Drones, Autonomous Trucks and Emerging Technologies
Panel: The Brave New Supply Chain World: Looking at 3D Printing, Drones, Autonomous Trucks and Emerging Technologies
2018 innovation trends are focusing on blockchain technology, new GPS tracking and traceability devices, real-time data collection, and thermal battery storage, but what do we need to be prepared for in 2019 and beyond? Let’s take a look at some of the biggest innovators contributing to the evolution of the supply chain.
· Examine the autonomous truck and how its technology can be directly applied to the pharma supply chain
· Focus your innovation on the evolution of the customer centric supply chain
· Examining cyber risks in global supply chains
· How are Drones, 3D printing and other emerging technologies going to directly impact the supply chain processes we currently use
· What regulations do we need to be aware of with these new innovations?