Find out who joined us at the 2017 Annual Global Forum and how they benefited from attending! Our 2017 post show report includes:
- 2017 Attendee Demographics 2017
- Attendee Job Titles & Companies
- Attendee Testimonials 2017
- Cold Chain Excellence Award Winners
The personalized medicines market – which tailors drugs and treatments to the individual patient – is expected to reach revenues of $149 billion by 2020, according to Pharmaceutical Commerce. And the rising use of biosimilars – a biologic medical product that is a near-identical copy of an original product by another company – is expected to result in the near doubling of the size of pharma cold chain logistics business over the next three years.
We sat down with Catherine Coppage, Supply Chain Planner, Personalized Medicines at Kiadis Pharma; Javier Gomez-Contreras, Supply Chain BGx LATAMOE Latina-Mid East Africa-India & Asia Pacific Lead at GlaxoSmithKline; and Jeremy Cress, Director Of Operations, Fibrocell Science to dive into the challenges and opportunities distributing personalized medicines present.
This whitepapers covers the latest pharmaceutical logistics regulatory developments around the globe related to FMD, MHRA, ICH Q12, PACMP, GMP, DSCSA and more! Designed specifically to keep you up to date with key developments that we believe with shape the compliance agenda over the next year, key developments that you will need to tune in for! Highlights include:
- GMP inspections international collaboration efforts
- Supply Chain Security and Traceability – GPS
- EMA regulations
- Points to remember for your next GDP inspection
- The latest on Human Drug Compounding Outsourcing Facilities regulations
- An analysis of ICH Q12 concepts
- The cost of Brexit and the road forward
- An overview of EU's recently published report detailing the implementation of the Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD)
Plus! Commentary by 2018 Cold Chain Global Forum speakers:
- Rafik Bishara, Ph.D, former Director QKMTS, Eli Lilly and Company
- Ajay Pazhayattil, Former Associate Director, TOPV Apotex Inc.
The Associate Director of Supply Chain Management at Merck gives us deeper dive into end-to-end supply chain visibility in this white paper.
Our qualified attendees are profiled and asked about their business and investment priorities. This report highlights who are our attendees, their active requirement for solutions, budget allocations and investment timelines. Sponsors and Exhibitors will have exclusive access to the Full Project Intelligence Report, giving you the edge you need to build your customer pipeline.
To receive the copy via email, contact Terence.Wu@iqpc.com.
From Production to Patients: An In-Depth Report on Optimizing the Last Mile of the Life Sciences Supply Chain
How are leading-edge pharma firms optimizing the last mile of the supply chain? Find out in our most recent report!
Be the first to secure exclusive sponsorship and exhibition opportunities through Thought Leadership Sessions, Benchmarking Workshops, Innovation Hub Presentations, Interactive Discussion Groups and more. Download the Sponsorship & Exhibition Prospectus to see how you can get involved today!