The industry has gathered at the Cold Chain Global Forum for the past 15 years to share ideas, challenge each other’s processes, gain insight into the newest solutions on the market, and maintain a next generation mentality. Take a look at our 2016 Post Show Report to see what makes this the #1 event for temperature-controlled life science supply chains in the world.
We are expecting experienced temperature controlled life science professionals from a variety of different areas at the Cold Chain Global Forum. Take a look at the professionals you'll see on the show floor this September.
To receive our past attendee list via email, contact us at email@example.com.
Find out who joined us at the 2017 Annual Global Forum and how they benefited from attending! Our 2017 post show report includes:
- 2017 Attendee Demographics
- 2017 Attendee Job Titles & Companies
- Attendee Testimonials
- 2017 Global Forum Excellence Award Winners
To receive our Post Show Report via email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your one-stop-shop for justifying your attendance to the 2018 Global Forum, this packet includes:
- Past Attendee List
- Dear Boss Letter
- Registration Form
Tom Bonkenburg is a partner in St. Onge Company, an international supply chain engineering and consulting firm. Since its founding in 1983, St. Onge Company has preformed over 4000 assignments for over 700 clients in over 40 countries and now has offices in the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
Mr. Bonkenburg will discuss the latest available robotic technology, talk about the companies that are using this technology, and what the supply chain professional needs to know now about the possible future impact of this rapidly developing industry.
Ahead of the 16th Global Forum taking place September 24-28, 2018 in Philadelphia, PA, we sat down with keynote speaker Tom Bonkenburg, Director, European Operations, St. Onge Company to discuss:
- How robotics are impacting the the pharma supply chain sector specifically
- Common barriers to automation adoption and how to overcome them
- What life sciences supply chain leaders need to do today to prepare for a future of increased automation
This whitepapers covers the latest pharmaceutical logistics regulatory developments around the globe related to FMD, MHRA, ICH Q12, PACMP, GMP, DSCSA and more! Designed specifically to keep you up to date with key developments that we believe with shape the compliance agenda over the next year, key developments that you will need to tune in for! Highlights include:
- GMP inspections international collaboration efforts
- Supply Chain Security and Traceability – GPS
- EMA regulations
- Points to remember for your next GDP inspection
- The latest on Human Drug Compounding Outsourcing Facilities regulations
- An analysis of ICH Q12 concepts
- The cost of Brexit and the road forward
- An overview of EU's recently published report detailing the implementation of the Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD)
Plus! Commentary by 2018 Cold Chain Global Forum speakers:
- Rafik Bishara, Ph.D, former Director QKMTS, Eli Lilly and Company
- Ajay Pazhayattil, Former Associate Director, TOPV Apotex Inc.
Supply chain temperatures management professionals know that global temperature controlled products is not a one size fits all approach. With the influx of unique products entering the supply and widened scope of distribution channels, often there is not an out-of-the-box solution to ensure the temperature is maintained throughout its journey. If your organization has faced previous challenges in temperature fluctuations, CRT product transportation, emerging markets sensitive product distribution, controlled temperature packaging initiatives, or innovative customized solutions to meet your customer’s user requirements; we want to celebrate your success with this award!
Pharma is one of the most conservative industries –namely due to the fact that its products are high risk – very influential to the health, well-being and survival of their consumers. Regulations must be met to ensure that medicine quality and patient safety is protected. Therefore any changes, be it to product or process, need to be controlled to ensure that these vital elements are not in anyway jeopardized.
In the latest article by Pharma IQ,we uncover:
- How to identify and overcome common obstacles to change management in pharma
- Establishing standardized packaging vendor qualification requirements
- Why collaboration and intelligence sharing between drug manufacturers could drastically improve the landscape for the general market.
- And more!
Features insights by:
- Guy Hoskens, Clinical Supply Chain Logistics Expert, Janssen, Pharmaceutical
- Tonino Antonetti, Executive Director, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Management, Safety & Health, Roche Diagnostics
- Craig Vermeyen, Senior Manager, Packaging Engineer, Kite Pharma
To receive a copy of this article via email, write us at email@example.com with "16CCGF Content Request: Change & Collaboration in Pharma Logistics" in the subject line.
Experts have asserted that despite recent developments, pharmaceutical supply chains are still far from reaching their full technological potential. However, Blockchain holds significant promise to advance the digital strength of medicine supply. In this whitepaper, we explore:
- What is blockchain and how can it be applied to cold chain?
- Who in life sciences is currently using blockchain and for what?
- How will the emergence of blockchain impact the industry over the next decade?
Plus! We provide an overview of potential use cases for block chain such as:
- Leveraging R&D data for collaborative research
- Dynamic pricing managed for raw materials
- Compliance and quality tracking
- Pharmacovigilance reporting
- Temperature control
- Temperature monitoring and control
Be the first to secure exclusive sponsorship and exhibition opportunities through Thought Leadership Sessions, Benchmarking Workshops, Innovation Hub Presentations, Interactive Discussion Groups and more. Download the Sponsorship & Exhibition Prospectus to see how you can get involved today!
Take a look at our current attendee snapshot to see who you can expect to meet onsite at the 16th Annual Cold Chain Global Forum
With collaboration being a main theme for our 16th Cold Chain Global Forum event, we want to hear from those who have evolved their supplier collaboration processes. This award will recognize an organization that took on a transformative initiative to improve supplier relations and collaboration between all involved partners. Whether it is with data sharing, package traceability, IT platforms connecting you to your supplier performance, or revamping internal collaboration across global sites to effectively manage external collaboration, we want to celebrate your collaboration efforts!
Often noted as the key to successfully become a more outside-in enterprise, pharma supply chain professionals are continuously working to implement improved visibility and collaboration solutions to gain end-to-end supply chain visibility. If your organization has implemented an initiative in visibility strategy in order to reduce business and supply chain risk, improve lead times and performance, and identify storage and quality problems along the supply chain, we want to hear from you. If your organization has implemented solutions to provide controlled access and transparency to accurate, timely, and complete data transactions, content and information across operating supply chains, we want to celebrate your unique implementation process!
As new emerging technology becomes a close reality for supply chain organizations, the industry has made strides in what is possible with the use of data and technology innovation. We can move temperature sensitive products faster, safer, and to further reaching areas around the globe like never before. Has your organization embarked on an innovative supply chain strategy initiative to progress your logistics, quality, packaging, or transportation? If so, this award is for your team!