Fast Track Your Attendance
We're currently putting together the 2019 CCGF program. If you're interested in getting an idea of the key content, concepts, and information that will be covered in the upcoming event, check out the 2018 program.
Find out who you will meet and learn from this September with our past attendee list!
Have you heard the buzz? The 17th Annual Cold Chain Global Forum is back in Boston! While we're hard at work developing our 2019 program, check out our 2018 Post Show Report to find out what you missed last time around. This short event recap includes:
- Facts & figures from our onsite survey of 100+ supply chain leaders
- Who attended and what they learned
- A sneak peek of what we have planned for the upcoming event
We’re designing an unrivaled program to provide the community – both biotechs and big pharma - of life science supply chain professionals cutting-edge content and actionable takeaways.
View the early event intel flyer and see what’s in store.
The 17th Cold Chain Global Forum is back in Boston this October. Join us for the most innovative temperature controlled logistics event by the community for the community.
Get a sneak peek at the program and explore the sessions including:
- Patient First Mentality: Create the Culture Vital to Success
- Drones: Deliver Medicine to Those Who Need it Most
- Establishing Short Term Goals and Planning for 2025
- The Temperature Controlled Supply Chains of the Future: Alternative Transportation Energy Sources as Competitive Advantage
For over a decade, we at Cold Chain Global Forum have been dedicated to connecting and educating supply chain leaders from across the biopharma world from small, biotech startups to publicly traded Big Pharma manufacturers. In an effort to shed light on where the industry is headed in 2019, we surveyed 150+ life sciences logistics leaders on:
- Where they are in their end-to-end temperature controlled supply chain optimization journeys
- Their biggest challenges and strategic priorities
- Top areas of interest when it comes to solution providers and vendors
Below is a summary of what we learned along with expert analysis from our 2019 CCGF advisory board. Enjoy and we look forward to seeing you October 15 - 18 in Boston at the 2019 Cold Chain Global Forum!