We're currently putting together the 2019 CCGF program. If you're interested in getting an idea of the key content, concepts, and information that will be covered in the upcoming event, check out the 2018 program.
An EHO is an Exhibit Hall Only pass, which gives you access to our robust Expo Hall filled with solution providers, the Innovation Hub Stage, cocktail reception and more! The pass is free for end users* to join us on September 26 & 27 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia.
What are some perks you get with an EHO pass?:
- The Expo Hall Welcome Reception with cocktails & entertainment
- Vendor demo drives to get first-hand demonstrations of your potential business partners
- The Innovative Hub Stage sessions across both main conference days
- & much more!
We’re designing an unrivaled program to provide the community – both biotechs and big pharma - of life science supply chain professionals cutting-edge content and actionable takeaways.
View the early event intel flyer and see what’s in store.
The 17th Cold Chain Global Forum is back in Boston this October. Join us for the most innovative temperature controlled logistics event by the community for the community.
Get a sneak peek at the program and explore the sessions including:
- Patient First Mentality: Create the Culture Vital to Success
- Drones: Deliver Medicine to Those Who Need it Most
- Establishing Short Term Goals and Planning for 2025
- The Temperature Controlled Supply Chains of the Future: Alternative Transportation Energy Sources as Competitive Advantage