Blockchain Adoption in Pharma Supply
Experts have asserted that despite recent developments, pharmaceutical supply chains are still far from reaching their full technological potential. However, Blockchain holds significant promise to advance the digital strength of medicine supply. In this whitepaper, we explore:
- What is blockchain and how can it be applied to cold chain?
- Who in life sciences is currently using blockchain and for what?
- How will the emergence of blockchain impact the industry over the next decade?
Plus! We provide an overview of potential use cases for block chain such as:
- Leveraging R&D data for collaborative research
- Dynamic pricing managed for raw materials
- Compliance and quality tracking
- Pharmacovigilance reporting
- Temperature control
- Temperature monitoring and control
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.