While base rates stand as the bulk of shipping and freight costs, accessorial fees can cause a significant increase in the total expense. Learn about some of the most common accessorial fees, the influence they can have on your supply chain and how to reduce or avoid them.
Download this infographic and use as a resource to slash your shipping costs.
- What’s what: Definitions of the fees to expect within shipping regarding weight and density, additional fees and origin vs destination.
- Tips and tricks: On how to best minimize these fees and acquire savings.
Serialization is set to revolutionize how business is done in pharma. It is a complex technical project involving engineering systems at line, distribution operation levels and enterprise IT systems, at site and global levels.
Coming back to today’s reality, and despite the years given for implementation, observers will be aware that a vast portion of the manufacturing landscape is behind schedule and is now scrambling to meet international compliance deadlines.
Download this whitepaper to discover:
- Golden rules for serialization projects
- The organizational and technical challenges that creep into serialization projects
- The dangers of leaving implementation too late
- How serialization powers pharma's digital transformation
Ahead of the 16th Global Forum taking place September 24-28, 2018 in Philadelphia, PA, we sat down with keynote speaker Tom Bonkenburg, Director, European Operations, St. Onge Company to discuss:
- How robotics are impacting the the pharma supply chain sector specifically
- Common barriers to automation adoption and how to overcome them
- What life sciences supply chain leaders need to do today to prepare for a future of increased automation