Additional Content Download
What will technologies will disrupt the life sciences supply chain industry in 2018? To find out, we sat down with Paul Zikopoulos, VP of Competitive and Big Data Analytics Teams and Future Trends Expert, IBM, and the 2017 Global Forum's keynote speaker.
By 2020, pharma cold chain logistics spend is predicted to exceed $16 billion. Despite this huge investment, Pharmaceutical supply chains still face tremendous challenges. We sat down with keynote speaker Jack Shaw, Executive Director of the American Blockchain Council, Technology Futurist to discuss this and the following:
-Blockchain's direct impact on the Pharma Supply Chain
-Blockchain technology's affect on cold chain logistics
-Cold chain pharmaceuticals' preparation for the future of technology
We sat down with David Merrit, Executive Vice President of Public Affairs and Strategy, America's Health Insurance Plans to discuss Healthcare Reform. He said "The Trump Administration has put a very bright spotlight on rising prescription drug costs... Their focus has been on reducing regulation, increasing competition, and reducing what patients pay." Learn more about our conversation with David and hear what he has to say on:
- Healthcare Reform's affect on the pharma supply chain
- The national healthcare reform law affect on the future of the pharma supply Chain
- His advise on healthcare reform to the presidential campaigns
We sat down with one of our keynote speakers Bill Mahorney, Chief, Enforcement Division, FMCSA, Department of Transportation. As one of the key players responsible for enforcing the ELD Mandate, Bill will be addressing how this new law will affect the supply chain, logging books, hours of service regulations and cross-industry collaboration. To give you a sneak peek as to what you can expect to hear about onsite, we sat down with Bill to discuss what the ELD Mandate is and how it impacts the supply chain.
Serialization is set to revolutionize how business is done in pharma. It is a complex technical project involving engineering systems at line, distribution operation levels and enterprise IT systems, at site and global levels.
Coming back to today’s reality, and despite the years given for implementation, observers will be aware that a vast portion of the manufacturing landscape is behind schedule and is now scrambling to meet international compliance deadlines.
Download this whitepaper to discover:
- Golden rules for serialization projects
- The organizational and technical challenges that creep into serialization projects
- The dangers of leaving implementation too late
- How serialization powers pharma's digital transformation
Ahead of the 16th Global Forum taking place September 24-28, 2018 in Philadelphia, PA, we sat down with keynote speaker Tom Bonkenburg, Director, European Operations, St. Onge Company to discuss:
- How robotics are impacting the the pharma supply chain sector specifically
- Common barriers to automation adoption and how to overcome them
- What life sciences supply chain leaders need to do today to prepare for a future of increased automation