2018 Cold Chain Global Forum Event Brochure
The 16th Annual Cold Chain Global Forum is heading to Philadelphia, September 24 - 27, 2018 at the Philadelphia Convention Center. Join us this Fall for the only event that provides strategic content for cold chain professionals by cold chain professionals.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Luiz Barberini, Operations Manager, External Manufacturing Organization Latin America, Bayer Consumer Health
- Kim Bang Sling, Transportation Validation Expert, Novo Nordisk - NEW
- Seth Dunn, Lead Buyer Clinical Investigator Products & Logistics, Sanofi US - NEW
- Talitha Hampton, Lead, Packaging and Product Security, AstraZeneca - NEW
- James Lucie, Associate Director Supply Chain, AMAG Pharmaceuticals – NEW
- Craig Vermeyen, Senior Manager, Packaging Engineer, Kite Pharma - NEW
- Rey Chern, Engineering Director, Drug Product Technology, Amgen
- Bruce Guenter, Director Logistics and Distribution, Radius Health
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.