Looking forward to seeing you in BOSTON for 2015!
Your industry’s #1 event covering all temperature ranges & life science products
Temperature control and sensitive handling are fundamental requirements of most life sciences products today. The Global Forum will examine the modern cold chain – including all temperature range products and their global GDP REQUIREMENTS – as well as an expanded focus on SUPPLY CHAIN INTEGRITY.
2014 program highlights included:
- Increased insights into the TRUE LAST MILE before it reaches the end patients
- Expanded focus to reflect the industry's shift towards SUPPLY CHAIN INTEGRITY
- BIOTECH & SMALL PHARMA approach to setting up a GDP compliant supply chain while operating under heavy cost, time and man power constraints
- Proving OCEAN FREIGHT can be a consistent and efficient mode of transportation
- Working Towards an Industry Consensus - Filing for LANE QUALIFICATIONS
- GLOBAL GDP updates and focus through regulatory authorities and industry perspectives
- CRT & Ambient focus on cost reduction and compliance
- Proven solutions to help mitigate challenges in your COMPLEX GLOBAL LOGISTICS NETWORK
- GDP ESSENTIALS with overview of GDP regulation & guidance, transport qualification, air cargo processes, fundamentals of SOP’s and Quality Agreements
- Review of all TEMPERATURE-SENSITIVE PACKAGING ESSENTIALS including to thermodynamics, packaging systems & temperature monitoring device technologies and Applications
- Best practice approaches to establishing SUPPLY CHAIN SECURITY MATURITY MODEL