Looking forward to seeing you in BOSTON!
Your industry’s #1 event covering all temperature ranges & life science products.
Temperature control and sensitive handling are fundamental requirements of most life sciences products today. The Global Forum will examine the modern cold chain – including all temperature range products and their global GDP REQUIREMENTS – as well as an expanded focus on SUPPLY CHAIN INTEGRITY.
2014 program highlights include:
- Increased insights into the TRUE LAST MILE before it reaches the end patients
- Expanded focus to reflect the industry's shift towards SUPPLY CHAIN INTEGRITY
- BIOTECH & SMALL PHARMA approach to setting up a GDP compliant supply chain while operating under heavy cost, time and man power constraints
- Proving OCEAN FREIGHT can be a consistent and efficient mode of transportation
- Working Towards an Industry Consensus - Filing for LANE QUALIFICATIONS
- GLOBAL GDP updates and focus through regulatory authorities and industry perspectives
- CRT & Ambient focus on cost reduction and compliance
- Proven solutions to help mitigate challenges in your COMPLEX GLOBAL LOGISTICS NETWORK
- GDP ESSENTIALS with overview of GDP regulation & guidance, transport qualification, air cargo processes, fundamentals of SOP’s and Quality Agreements
- Review of all TEMPERATURE-SENSITIVE PACKAGING ESSENTIALS including to thermodynamics, packaging systems & temperature monitoring device technologies and Applications
- Best practice approaches to establishing SUPPLY CHAIN SECURITY MATURITY MODEL
2013 Onsite Testimonials – Hear from your Colleagues:
“Relevant! Relevant! Relevant! All the tracks, roundtables and presentations were right on the money with the current and going forward trends in the pharma industry” – John Reynolds, Manager of warehouse operations, Novartis Pharmaceuticals
“Extremely informative and well-organized. A value-packed experience!” – Jody Faught, Manager, Supply Chain, Apotex Pharmachem Inc.
“Great conference to see the latest technologies & solutions for the cold chain industry and hearing how peers are approaching similar problems related to cold chain distribution” – Jerry Ferracamo, Cold Chain Logistics Engineer, Genzyme
“Good insight regarding the cold chain infrastructures of Brazil, Russia & India” – Director of Operations, Luminex Corp.
“Great to have the opportunity to get input from others in the industry as they approach and address distribution challenges” – Rebecca Gentile, Senior specialist, Quality, Merck
“Excellent perspective of different markets” – Surendra Deodhar, Assistant Vice President & Head of Materials Management, Reliance Life Sciences
“It’s very encouraging to learn that emerging markets are aligning their GDPs and regulations and actively participating in the exchange of supply chain knowledge” – Carlos Castro, Packaging Manager, Clinical Supply Chain, Gilead Sciences
“Great meeting current and potential customers” – Dino Sarpa, Director Client Solutions, UTI
“Very interesting to see new tendencies and new solutions” – Fernando Alvarez, Manager of cold chian logistics, Galber
“Excellent experience!” - Fred Dormishian, Sr. Project Manager, Logistics, Illumina
“The presentations were diverse and offered a depth of knowledge from experts in their fields, as well as providing current information on regulatory and technology advances in overall product shipping integrity. The break-out sessions, networking events, and vendor floor all offered a fantastic opportunity to meet with colleagues and vendors and share knowledge and best practices. Overall this was a valuable event that I hope to attend again next year.” - Rebecca E. Gentile, Senior Specialist, Quality, Vaccine and Biological Stability, Merck